Dr. Angela M. Martin is a Board Certified Pediatrician who has been in practice for twenty-five years.
Oxford College of Emory University
Emory University School of Medicine
Morehouse School of Medicine
Internship and Residency at Howard University and Affiliated Hospitals
Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatrics
Diplomate of the American Board of Medical Examiners
American Medical Association
National Medical Association
American Academy of Pediatrics
Alabama Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics
Medical Society of the State of Alabama
Medical Society of Calhoun County
Other Distinguished Positions
Past Chairperson of the Department of Pediatrics at Northeast Regional Medical Center
Honoree for the American Heart Association
Northeast Regional Medical Center
Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
English, Spanish, some Signing for the Sensory Impaired
- Thank you for choosing the practice of Dr. Angela Michiko Martin for your child’s healthcare needs. We want you to make our practice your medical home until your child turns twenty-one (26) years old.
- The practice recently located to a brand new facility located at: 304 East 4th Street, just walking distance down the street from the Tyler Center at Regional Medical Center.
- Our mission is to provide comprehensive, preventive pediatric care to infants, children, and adolescents.
- Dr. Martin has an extensive background in public health medicine, urban and rural medicine, and military medicine.
- Dr. Martin mentors, trains, and hires students from the University of Alabama, Jacksonville State University, and Gadsden State College.